2014年9月23日火曜日

Zotero Homework


Barstow, Anne L. Witchcraze: New History of the European Witch Hunts, a. Reprint版. San Francisco, CA: HarperOne, 1995. Print.
Somaiya, Ravi. “Assange Accuses U.S. of ‘Witch Hunt’ Against WikiLeaks.” The New York Times 19 Aug. 2012. NYTimes.com. Web. 22 Sept. 2014.

Horowitz, Mitch. “The Persecution of Witches, 21st-Century Style.” The New York Times 4 July 2014. NYTimes.com. Web. 22 Sept. 2014.
Webb;, James. “Witch Hunt in the Navy.” The New York Times 6 Oct. 1992. NYTimes.com. Web. 22 Sept. 2014.

I think this Zotero is very very useful to our study from now on! I wonder why we couldn't use it last term...but I'm not sure if I can use this fluently or not, because it was quite hard for me. I need a lot of training before using it for writing essay in ELA. Also, I wonder if we can use it not using google chrome, since I'm using Windows instead of Mac.
I need to find some source about Witch Hunt for my essay in ELA, because I want to write about discrimination among myths. We sometimes discriminate people with stereotypes, without noticing what the person is like. And that tereotypes sometimes can be a myth without any reliable evidence. I want to write about these things.
 


3 件のコメント:

  1. Google Chrome is cross-platform so of course you can use it on windows.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Moeka :)
    I love your topic of the essay and I already want to read yours!!
    I agree with the fact that it should have been useful if we learned about Zotero during the spring term, but I want to manage getting used to it from now on.
    Anyway, nice citations, and have a nice day:)

    返信削除
  3. Hi Moeka! I enjoyed reading your blog. I agree with you that Zotero is quite hard to use for the first time. However, as I think it is a useful tool, we should practice manipulating it and make the most out of it. This might be the most useful thing that we have learned in ATS and R&P classes so far. By the way, I really liked your essay topic. I would like to read your paper when you finish it. Would it be fine for you? I am looking forward to hear your answer. Nice work, Moeka!!

    返信削除