- Visited Ghibli museum!
- Go to dance school
- Went to a jazz concert.
- Visited Paris, Milan, Zurich and Bern!
- Went to Disney sea!!
- Met the friends who went to the same high school and saw fireworks.
- Met more than 1200 kids this summer
- Got tan.
- Did lots of traveling and it was amazing!
- Did couple small trips in Japan. You can have amazing experience even in the nation!!
- Part time job and catching up with my friends and relatives in Taiwan!
- Went to Canada and Korea!
- Been to ishigaki island to do the part time job!
- Travel
- Went to fukushima
- Worked hard to make money and went to Cambodia for a week!
- Teaching high school student as my part time job
- Went to high school and played kendo
This was first time for me to make this kind of survey and ther report. I didn't know that there are some techniques to make people feel easy to answer the truth, so it was really interesting. And also, using computer for making and collecting survey make my life very very easier! I am going to using this for my research writings in the future, not only in ELA but also in psychology, because I want to study psychology later. I think that there are more effective way to present the result, so I want to learn more about it.

.png)
.png)
Hi Moeka!
返信削除It's interesting to know how my section mates spend their summer holiday.
And it was funny to see the data that many in our class answered they finished their homework just before the holiday ends :)
I went back to my hometown during summer. I remember you went back and did part-time job! How was your summer? If you have time, tell me about it!
See you soon!
Hey Moeka! Thanks for the comment in my first blog. This time I will comment in your blog! haha.
返信削除It was very fun to see your survey. It is very clear that there are hundreds of ways to spend our own summer vacation. Especially at university, students have longer summer break than junior and high schoolers, so we have to make use of that time! This year, I could not really make use of it effectively;( Hope that next summer will be a great one!
Hi Moeka :)
返信削除Your survey is intersting...
Actually, I am surprised at the result.
I thought everyone did not worked that much!
Wow...Their summer must had been so busy. :(
Hope your summer was great! ♥
Hiiii Moeka!
返信削除I also think these techniques are so useful though i don't know how to use it so much...
I'll practice it lol