2014年9月14日日曜日

Homework September 8th 2014

Hi! My first week in fall has finished! It was quite a hard week... But it was excited:)
So let me answer the question from our homework.

Ok. How do I think the tools or strategies that we are going to learn in this class will be helpful in my academic research.I think that these tools and strategies are very useful. For example I can use Bloger for knowing what people think about something by looking at their comments and also I can understand what other proper are thinking by looking at their blog. Evernote is a good tool to collect information that I want to use in paper. There are so many sources in the Internet, and it is really confusing to find the place to get some information. By using this tool, I think that I can narrow down the range of the site to get the information and can concentrate on finding out whether the source is reliable or not. For Zotero, I think this is the best tool that we are going to learn in this class! I was so confused with writhing works cited that i always feel like I cannot understand what I was doing. I think this is not just me, everyone might have feel like that. This tool must help as a lot!

Secondly, how comfortable for me to use such a technology for learning. I'm not really good at using technologies like Internet, so I find it quite difficult to learn using these tools. I normally use Google or Google scholar to search in my student life, but I don't think I'm using it effectively.  However I'm sure that these tools are very convenient and useful to our learnings, so I want to and I have to use these fluently. 

2 件のコメント:

  1. heeeey Moeka!

    I totally agree with you about Zotero! I really didn't know what I was doing either. haha
    In college, all the work that we got to do is so complicated and tough compared to the one we did when we were in high school... I'm kind of afraid if I can really be successful.
    Well, there's no choice but to obtain all those skills to catch up I guess :P
    Let's just both do our best ;)
    see you later!

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除