Hi!
It was our second time for the Library
Database Lecture!
By writing a lot of essays during this and
last semester, I found it really difficult to find some sources. I was not sure
where I can bring sources from since there are too much place to find them, and
I was not sure if those information were true fact. By using database that I learned
in this lecture, I can find many facts that are reliable and don’t need to get
confused by the false fact that are exist in the Internet.
Moreover, using database is a great short
cut to write citation! I’m really confused with way of writing citation. Database
is wonderful since I can find information to put in the works cited! I was very
surprised with Zotero before, but I was also surprised at this too! I hope that
I can use these tools fluently someday so that I could write good research
writing next semester.
Hi Moekaaa! I think these tools would be very useful when looking for the valuable sources for essays as well. Let's make good use of them when we write essays on Ethics! And yes it is wonderful because it shows us the citations. We can save our time by using it a lot! But be careful it cannot be said that citations are always correct. We always have to look over carefully if it is OK;)
返信削除Hey Moeka! Yes, I totally agree with what you said here! I believe that online database make our school work much faster and easier! I'm loving it:) And I'm sure that you'll be able to use it perfectl
返信削除Agh, I guess my phone is officially stupid since it deleted some of the words
返信削除Oh my god. Okay. I gave up. Sorry Moeka, it's my phone that's causing me a big trouble...
返信削除