2014年10月27日月曜日
Evernote
I thought that Evernote is very useful. By clipping the source, I can find it faster and easier, and can understand the source more. More over, when we just clip the brief article, we can remember wht was the source about. Out of all kinds of features, I think I would mose likely to use Bookmark since I need to look for tons of sources in the internet.
Secondly C.R.A.P stands for Contrast, Repetition, Alignments, Proximity, and it's an acronym for the elements comprising bad design. For Contrast, we need to malr all of the page elements such as tyoe, colour and size same. Repetition helps develop the organization and strengthen the unity of a page. Repeating visual elements develops the design. Every element should have some visual connection with another element on the page, and it creates a consistent and sophisticated alignment. Related items should be grouped, because their proximity reinforces their information, and their visual unity reduces clutter.
For my final project, I7m going ti write about SNS. Nowadays people are using many kinds of SNS for different needs. Some proplr are using SNS by pritending to be other person, not themselves. Why does it happen and what do the want to do? I want to reseatch about it.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Hey Moeka! I have the same feeling as you do. Wonder why some particular people try to be completely other people on the internet. Do they think it means something important to them? I don't think so. By doing this, a lot of accidents and crimes are occurring. So it would be very interesting if u\you search for more details about this:)
返信削除Hi, Moeka. We could be a better computer user because of Evernote, right? I don't like there are lots of tabs on the top of the web page, but if I use Evernote, my complain is totally gone!! We're supposed to make smart and beutiful slides. Let's do it !!!
返信削除